Mooney’s Pond - Wood Islands——Point Prim
Pick up a weekend afternoon and drive down the Wood Islands Beach with family or friends, view the historic lighthouses, and have a fun hike through the woods Island trails, is one of the most popular summer activities for Islanders.
Wood Islands is your gateway to the stunning east coast of PEI. It is made up of several small forested Islands which lie in the Northumberland Strait, hence named Wood Islands.
The historic lighthouses stands on the offshore, still dutifully guiding the homing ships.
The Mooney’s Pond alongside those pretty trails worth to slow down your walking steps and imagine an inner conversation with nature.
● Mooney’s Pond Hiking Trip
● Wood Island Lighthouse Visiting
● Point Prim Lighthouse Visiting
● Professional local guide
● Pick up and drop off anywhere in Downtown Charlottetown
● Tours leave from the Charlottetown Visitor Information Centre, 6 Prince St. at 9:30 am
$50 per person
*Price based on group of 4 travellers